Be the Speaker You’ve Always Wanted To Be
Public speaking is the number one fear in the United States. Death is number five. If the thought of speaking in front of a large audience makes you sweat, you are not alone. Mimi Donaldson understands your fears.
Your success as a professional depends on your ability to speak clearly and powerfully. Mimi is a superstar in the speaking business, keynoting with celebrities for audiences of thousands. Her rare combination of sophisticated humor and solid content makes her one of America’s most popular speakers. She has created speeches for executives, celebrities, and entrepreneurs. She was the Pitch Coach for the contestants on ABC’s American Inventor, the TV reality show. And now she can be YOUR personal speech coach for your elevator pitch, marketing presentation, and full keynote.
- Learn to convert your nervousness to positive energy so you look and sound confident.
- Identify the clients’ problems that you are uniquely qualified to solve.
- Create your speech with a step-by-step presentation outline based on your listener’s frame of reference.
- “Find the funny” in your speech, because when people are laughing, they are buying.
- Learn to handle questions with grace and control.