Top 7 Speeches and Courses
Mimi Donaldson is an accomplished and dynamic speaker that engages her audiences and exceeds your expectations. Mimi offers the following speaking topics for her public speaking engagements.
Be Pitch Perfect: How Speaking Up Can Grow Your Business
and Propel Your Career
Be Pitch Perfect is a motivating presentation designed to improve the quality of how you present yourself. You need to sell your best product, which is you. You never know who links to whom, so we need to be ready to “pitch” our products and services anytime.If it can save you time and make you money, it’s worth being ready with your request or message.You may find riches in the elevator, in the check-out line, or on the side of a soccer field.Your personal pitch needs to be relevant, timely, and effective.
Mimi will provide an action plan to help you:
- Use your energy in positive ways to burn off nervousness.
- Analyze your audience prior to preparing your pitch.
- Organize your pitch based on your audience’s concerns.
- Handle questions and answers with confidence and control.
Necessary Roughness: New Rules for the Contact Sport of Business
Mimi uses the ultimate team game to highlight motivational and teambuilding principles that are crucial in today’s hard-fought personal and professional success.
- The intention to get to a certain place makes you unstoppable, and your action causes the impossible to become possible.
- Time of possession is everything – the clock is the key.
- When the whistle blows, the play is over.
In this practical, extremely humorous, female-friendly presentation, Mimi shares the secrets of capitalizing on opportunity and intention, so you can become the ultimate coach for yourself and your team.
Promoting Employee Engagement: Build Trust with Your Team
These days trust is in short supply. To retain your best employees, it is more important than ever that they trust their leaders. And it’s a two-way street. There are ways employees can build or rebuild trust with the boss. In this presentation, Mimi will enlighten you with action steps for both. Some highlights are:
- Be clear and focused about your expectations of people; if you are one of the “people,” make the effort to get clear.
- Leaders must listen, sense and respond. Employees can be proactive by modeling those behaviors.
- Bosses need to give timely feedback, and employees need to actively seek it. Both need to be willing to have those eyeball to eyeball conversations to build trust.
Gaining Trust With Your Clients: The Best Competitive Advantage
With technology generating more and more transparency, your customers and clients can hold you to higher standards. How can you make a profit when everyone has instant access to your cost, pricing and strongest competitors? The best competitive advantage is gaining trust. Mimi, provides, with lots of humor, four growth strategies for gaining trust, and three pitfalls to avoid on your road to triumph.
One of the three pitfalls to avoid is losing your sense of humor. Mimi will take you from misery to mirth, and have you laughing about the very troubles that make “trust” a valued commodity.
Men & Women: Can We Talk?
Only two types of audiences qualify: Men and Women! A must-see presentation for anyone who has contact with the opposite sex. Insightful. Rousing. Hilarious.
- How to talk so men/women will listen
- Get past the myths and stereotypes for winning/improving team performance
- Learn how to go from frustration to fun
Life is one continuous chain of negotiations. Mimi is the master of the art, teaching audiences exactly how to get what they want with dignity and honor.
- Learn How And When To “Push The Pause Button”
- Control Body Language And Speech To Gain Favorable Results
- 5 Secrets To “Seal The Deal” Every Time
All Stressed Up and No Place To Go
From the book Bless Your Stress: It Means You’re Still Alive!
- Discover the signs of the war within: worry – anger – resentment
- Learn how to gain control before you blow the deal
- Opt for alternative positive actions
Contact Mimi Today:
[button link=”mailto:Mimi@mimidonaldson.com” size=”large” align=”left”]Get Started![/button]